Coach on Call
Coaching to Foster Employee Engagement
Engaged employees are more loyal to employers, more motivated to move up within companies and more committed to driving the success of their organizations.
Could your employees be more engaged? If so, we have a solution to increase employee development and engagement in a simple, effective and cost-effective way. Our program is a great way to get a taste for what the ROI of individual coaching can mean to fast-tracking your business results.
The Coach on Call program gives each and every member of your staff the opportunity to develop themselves over time without lengthy paperwork and the need to create a full-fledged executive development program. It’s also a great way to find out if executive coaching is right for you and/or your employees. Depending on your needs and preferences, Clear Intentions provides your company with an Executive Coach for full day (on a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis) to provide your staff with hourly confidential coaching sessions. These can be either be scheduled in advance, or provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Best of all, you can allow individuals to determine our focus, or we can tailor our sessions to pinpoint specific skill development or performance needs to meet your organization’s strategic challenges and/or talent “gaps.” NEC®’s immediate impact means enhanced employee performance, in as little as just one session.
Coach on Call Benefits:
- Supports and increases employee engagement and accountability
- Is simple to administer, because it avoids long engagements and contracts
- Provides “just-in-time” coaching when it is really needed
- Makes coaching available to anyone in your organization, allowing anyone to take proactive ownership of their professional development and career advancement
- Creates and enables sustainable growth through high-impact sessions
- Improves the bottom line of your business by increasing your employees’ skills, confidence and business-savvy
What are you waiting for?
Make the difference for you, your workforce and your business starting today! Contact us with your questions about our services or to book an introductory session.