Watch Barbara’s Videos
Do you want your audience to have a life-changing experience that motivates them to take tangible, positive action? To hear the kind of speaker that changes and sticks with them?
Then meet executive coach, trainer and published author Dr. Barbara Schwarck, who’s talent is motivating people to envision, set and reach their goals. German-born and gregarious, Barbara brings humor, warmth and a contagious get-it-done attitude to keynote presentations, conferences and meetings.
Her audiences include CEOs and other corporate executives, entrepreneurs, skilled professionals, homemakers, and even struggling students.
Currently, Barbara is delivering the following keynotes:
- Communication at Home and Abroad: Cross-cultural Training for Individuals and Teams
- Successful in Life – Successful in Business: What’s Stopping You?
- Using Neuroscience to Improve Individual and Organizational Effectiveness
- How to Get Along with Difficult People (Including Yourself)
- What’s Your Vision and Where Are You Headed? Finding and Manifesting a New Direction for Your Department, Your Staff, and Yourself
- The Olympian Advantage: Selling with the Brain in Mind
- Effective Networking for Busy Professionals
- Work /Life Balance: Where Are You or Your Employees on this Continuum?