About Clear Intentions International
Clear Intentions International was founded by CEO Dr. Barbara Schwarck, in Pittsburgh, PA, in 1999. We are a global executive coaching firm that specializes in helping professionals, executives and global leaders to be their very best – both in life and at work. We facilitate client breakthroughs that enable the sustainable change needed to meet and exceed their professional and personal goals.
We utilize our unique approach to help individuals and organizations manifest their maximum potential through the following services:
- Focused one-on-one executive coaching and intensives;
- Action-based group leadership trainings; and
- Impactful keynote speaking engagements.
Clear Intentions operates in accordance with the International Coach Federation’s (ICF) ethical philosophy and definition of coaching. We are committed to integrity and strong, results-oriented relationships with our clients. We consider it our responsibility to:
- Discover, clarify and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
Chief Executive Officer – Dr. Barbara Schwarck, PCC
Barbara Schwarck, CEO of Clear Intentions International (CII), has been coaching since she was 12 years old, when she coached her older brother on how to handle his money. Immigrating to the United States from Germany at the age of 23 with nothing but a backpack to her name, she has honed a rare set of skills, enabling her to deliver powerful keynotes to a variety of people interested in clarifying, identifying and achieving goals. As an executive coach, Barbara inspires and enables her clients and audiences to achieve rapid and lasting success with a focus on bottom-line results. She does so using her innovative technique – Neuro Emotional Coaching®. Combining neuroscience with executive coaching, this process helps clients break through barriers and align their intentions at every level of themselves, in support of their aspirations. Aligning the mind, body and soul spurs breakthroughs in the ways that people think, feel and behave, thus opening up the space and opportunity for rapid and sustainable change, leadership development and goal attainment.
Barbara is also a published author (From Intuition to Entrepreneurship), a renowned and frequent lecturer at conferences and seminars, and has appeared on national and local television and radio stations. Barbara’s clients and audiences appreciate her firm, results-oriented approach blended with empathy, honesty, humor and creativity.
Barbara’s extensive credentials include:
- Professional Certification: Coach certification through the Coaches Training Institute and the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Industry Leadership:
- A founding member of the International Association of Coaches, past president of the Pittsburgh Coaches Association and active ICF member.
- Guest Lecturer at University of Pittsburgh.
- Adjunct Professor at Peace Theological Seminary and College of Philosophy.
- Pittsburgh Business Times‘ 2012 Women in Business Award Winner.
- CV Magazine 2016 Best Global Executive Coaching Firm.
- Extensive Education:
- Doctoral degree in Spiritual Science from the Peace Theological Seminary and College of Philosophy.
- Master’s degree in Public and International Affairs from the University of Pittsburgh.
- Master’s degree in Applied Psychology from the University of Santa Monica.
- Sandler Sales Training graduate.
- Graduate of Carnegie Mellon University Bosch Institute’s Leadership in a Multi-Cultural Context.
- Community Leadership:
- Currently serves on the boards of the Executive Women’s Council of Pittsburgh; Bethany Hospice; Classrooms Without Boarders; and Women-Drivers, LLC.
- Mentor for the University of Pittsburgh Institute for Entrepreneurial Excellence and Chatham University’s Center for Women Entrepreneurs.
Confirming our status as a preferred provider for employee development is our client list, which includes:
Heinz USA, Bayer, EQT, Reed Smith, Koppers, Office Depot, Citizens National Bank, Ardex, The Washington Post, Carnegie Mellon University, the United States Postal Service, the YWCA, TrueFit Solutions, Presbyterian Senior Care and numerous corporate and community leaders.